Business Web Application is a software function provided at a network address over the web or the cloud. Business Web Application is primarily used as a means for businesses to communicate with each other and with clients. It allow organizations to communicate data without intimate knowledge of each other's IT systems behind the firewall.The business applications such as Microsoft, SAP and Oracle are running in the market but the enterprises are going beyond to by getting their personal Business Web Application built. These Business Web Applications help simplify infrastructure management, deploy more quickly, lower cost, and increase revenue. We create innovate and sound web application which develops strong connections with enterprise resource planning (ERP), databases and other systems.
Special Features of Business Web Application:
- Embed Perceptive technology into intranets, extra nets, portals, business applications and business processes
- Look up and retrieve data in addition to creating and modifying transactions inside other systems across your distributed environment
- Automate tasks, such as sending content to another system, updating records in ERPs and other back-and-forth communication, based on everyday workflow actions
- Synchronize documents and data throughout your enterprise, increasing the accuracy and efficiency of business processes
- Offer content or functionality without requiring a user license, for example, enabling your customers to interact with documents in the Perceptive repository
- Deploy process and content management quickly without introducing staff to new applications Adapt integrated features easily to meet changing business requirements